Danville Bowl Memorandum
Welcome Back! Danville Bowl can not wait to welcome back our loyal (and new) patrons.
We will be closing Friday, November 13th because of Contra Costa Health restrictions due to Covid-19. When we have an opening date we will post it here, and on all social medias. Thank you for all your support!
Making Sure We are All Safe
Following COC, state, and local guidelines, we will be instituting the following:
- There will be only one entrance open for entry and exit to Danville Bowl.
- Upon entering, your temperature will be taken via a touch less thermometer at the desk.
- People with a fever will be asked to leave. (CDC guidelines = 100.4 degrees is a fever.)
- Patrons may be asked questions regarding their health.
- Patrons will be asked to use hand sanitizer once in the facility.
- Patrons (over the age of 2) will always be required to wear face masks while on the concourse.
- Patrons may remove masks while Eating, drinking, and bowling. Although CDC & Contra Costa always recommends wearing them.
- Limitations of 6 Patrons per lane, unless from the same household.
- Unless they are from the same household, patrons will maintain safe social distancing.
- Leagues will be limited to 4-person teams, and bowl on every other pair.
Making Sure You Are Safe
- We will set up bowling on every other lane, further emphasizing the social distancing requirements.
- All employees will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- All employees will undergo the same physical checks that patrons are subjected to, to be on-site.
- Lane consoles, “house” bowling balls, and rental shoes will be cleaned after every use.
- Bathrooms will be similarly cleaned, and we will ask that they are occupied by one person at a time.
These necessary steps will be in place until further notice. Thank you for your patronage.
VP of Operations
$1.00 Tacos All Day
Enjoy great tacos every Tuesday with family and friends.
Bar Happy Hour prices all day!
Bar Happy Hour prices all day! 1/2 off food all day! $2 games & $2 shoe rental from 5 PM – 9 PM