Danville Bowl Memorandum
Welcome Back! Danville Bowl can not wait to welcome our loyal (and new) patrons.
We are open @ 25% capacity!
All Specials are void until we can open at a higher capacity.
We thank you for your business during this time.
Making Sure We are All Safe
Following COC, state, and local guidelines, we will be instituting the following:
- There will be only one entrance open for entry and exit to Danville Bowl.
- Upon entering, your temperature will be taken via a touch less thermometer at the desk.
- People with a fever will be asked to leave. (CDC guidelines = 100.4 degrees is a fever.)
- Patrons may be asked questions regarding their health.
- Patrons will be asked to use hand sanitizer once in the facility.
- Patrons (over the age of 2) will always be required to wear face masks while on the concourse.
- Patrons may remove masks while Eating, drinking, and bowling. Although CDC & Contra Costa always recommends wearing them.
- Limitations of 6 Patrons per lane, unless from the same household.
- Unless they are from the same household, patrons will maintain safe social distancing.
- Leagues will be limited to 4-person teams, and bowl on every other pair.
Making Sure You Are Safe
- We will set up bowling on every other lane, further emphasizing the social distancing requirements.
- All employees will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- All employees will undergo the same physical checks that patrons are subjected to, to be on-site.
- Lane consoles, “house” bowling balls, and rental shoes will be cleaned after every use.
- Bathrooms will be similarly cleaned, and we will ask that they are occupied by one person at a time.
These necessary steps will be in place until further notice. Thank you for your patronage.
VP of Operations
$1.00 Tacos All Day
Enjoy great tacos every Tuesday with family and friends.
Bar Happy Hour prices all day!
Bar Happy Hour prices all day! 1/2 off food all day! $2 games & $2 shoe rental from 5 PM – 9 PM